Alternative – Dry Food for Cats by Almo Nature
lternative Dry is the only kibble (dry food) for cats that does not contain any meat meal or dehydrated meat, just 100% HFC fresh meat originally fit for human consumption1. This makes it different from any other kibble on the market today because it improves the quality of a cat’s daily diet.
Fresh sturgeon, fresh salmon, fresh chicken, fresh duck, fresh quali: five 100% HFC1 recipes which satisfy the palates and needs of all cats helping to restore well-being and keep adverse food reactions at bay.
- • 100% Fresh Meat – only fresh sturgeon, chicken or salmon, as indicated on the label
- • 100% Meat Meal-Free – contains no meat meal or dehydrated meat
- • 100% HFC – meat and rice originally fit for human consumption1
- • Single Meat – single source of meat
- • Natural palatability – no appetite stimulants added
- • Suitable for cats that are hypersensitive to foods
- • Ideal for exclusion diets
- • No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
Cats belong to an order of strict carnivores that have the teeth of predators and a digestive system suited to absorb and make optimal use of proteins. In nature, the cat’s diet consisted of different prey (mice, birds, fish), a prevalent source of protein and fat (in addition to fiber and other nutrients found in the digestive tract of this prey). Almo Nature’s advice for a balanced diet is to alternate between all types of fish and meat, dry and wet food (60% and 40% respectively in volume) complementary and complete. Wet food is essential for a cat’s daily diet to support hydration and reduce the risk of urinary infections.
Only Alternative allows you to alternate between feeding your cat both 100% HFC kibble and 100% HFC wet food, delivering a variety of flavours and textures (for a great jaw workout), a full complement of nutrients, correct hydration and, of course, an enjoyable eating experience.